Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Online recurrence testing due to COVID

AheadAir

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.aheadair.com
Is this still a thing? My currency ran out last year inside the window to do the special online recurrence reup for 6 months. Now my 6 months is expiring. Can we still renew online? I'm looking all over but can't find info.

Reactions: BigAl07
Online recurrent training for Part 107 starts on 3/1/21. It will be free online training as opposed to an in-person test at PSI. I would imagine (and have been told) that trying to take the training on the first day will probably be a bit of a chore and it would be best to wait a few days to let the website settle down. It's bound to be overwhelmed that first day.

Is this still a thing? My currency ran out last year inside the window to do the special online recurrence reup for 6 months. Now my 6 months is expiring. Can we still renew online? I'm looking all over but can't find info.
I did mine in person last September. The only real difference from previous times was the mask requirements.

Online recurrent training for Part 107 starts on 3/1/21. It will be free online training as opposed to an in-person test at PSI. I would imagine (and have been told) that trying to take the training on the first day will probably be a bit of a chore and it would be best to wait a few days to let the website settle down. It's bound to be overwhelmed that first day.
And now moved back to 3/16 as I'm sure most of you have heard...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM