Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Online recurrent problems?

JDL

Reaction score
So I completed the online recurrent training and when I hit exit as per their instructions it just takes me back to the alc content page, no exam option. Review and exam are not highlighted so it just shows up as if I didn’t even complete the course??? Help please and yes I’m still logged in

So I completed the online recurrent training and when I hit exit as per their instructions it just takes me back to the alc content page, no exam option. Review and exam are not highlighted so it just shows up as if I didn’t even complete the course??? Help please and yes I’m still logged in
Are you answering the study material questions correctly throughout it? If not it might be flunking you for that possibly? Might be a glitch who knows really...

There were a few issues with traffic. Too much can cause issues. Try again. Or use a different browser. I'm hearing less issues with Chrome. Log back in and see if the review and quiz.

You may also try and log back in.

Are you answering the study material questions correctly throughout it? If not it might be flunking you for that possibly? Might be a glitch who knows really...

It's impossible to move on if you have a review question wrong. You have to change your answer. And the only way to fail the course is to take longer than 90 minutes to complete and grade the quiz at the end. I'm hearing most people complete it in 20 minutes or less.

Hey everyone I figured it out, error was on my end, thanks for replying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM