Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Part 107 Licensed pilot in St Louis, MO

Dan Dierking

Reaction score
Website
www.3dmanap.com
I've been doing aerial photography for many years way before drones were around. My company is 3D Man AP, www.3dmanap.com. I just became the St Louis ambassador for ohwowgolf.com (OWG). OWG is searching for other experienced 107 Pilots (leaders) to act as Ambassadors, across the country, with this new & exciting program. As an Ambassador you'll be compensated for all sales in your territory. As an Ambassador and once you understand their business model, you'll soon discover, that one person can't handle all of the business in your territory - if there are a lot of golf courses surrounding you. You'll then be screening and training other 107 pilots from your territory, and you'll be compensated for everything they do as well. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will direct you to more information. When you signup, let them know I referred you.

Thanks,

Dan Dierking

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

I've been doing aerial photography for many years way before drones were around. My company is 3D Man AP, www.3dmanap.com. I just became the St Louis ambassador for ohwowgolf.com (OWG). OWG is searching for other experienced 107 Pilots (leaders) to act as Ambassadors, across the country, with this new & exciting program. As an Ambassador you'll be compensated for all sales in your territory. As an Ambassador and once you understand their business model, you'll soon discover, that one person can't handle all of the business in your territory - if there are a lot of golf courses surrounding you. You'll then be screening and training other 107 pilots from your territory, and you'll be compensated for everything they do as well. If you are interested, send me a PM and I will direct you to more information. When you signup, let them know I referred you.

Thanks,

Dan Dierking
Welcome Dan! Great to have you! I just joined myself. I'm on the left coast. Don't know that I would have time for being an "Ambassador" but you can PM me more information and I'll have a look ...

Call Sign "Zzzoom"

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Welcome to our newest forum .
Take a little time and look around all our subforums to find what suits you and besure to read our Guidelines and ask if you have any questions in a message to any of the staff .
Enjoy all the knowledge members have to offer .
0rojyyg-png.60

Also be sure and visit this thread CDP Giveaway - Phantom 4 Pro... :)

Thanks,

Dan Dierking
Hello Dan,
I am wrong.:(

Last edited:
Hello Dan,
I went and contacted this individual and I must warn you this is a bit shady IMO?
He wants money up front and he mentions not knowing when he plans to start the program.
He expects perfection from those who come aboard but his video explaining is much to be desired (very non-professional) his web site also has issues, such as typos, centering, and very very poor front page!:rolleyes:
I could be wrong but, be very careful!o_O

I'm sorry you feel this way. I talk with Dave almost every day. He's far from shady. I'm not sure what all the two of you talked about, but yes the program is still being developed. I am already pursuing golf courses and some pilots are already filming courses in the south. One pilot will be making over $10K for one course he just signed up. I'm not sure where you get that he thinks you have to be perfect at this, its a learning process for everyone. Dave is always there when I have questions. I think his videos are fine, he's very personable in them. The money up front it to pay for business cards, a SD card for your tablet and course markers when shooting the courses, which is reimbursed once you get the 3rd sponsored sale for a public golf course. It is also there to discourage just anyone from signing up. Dave only wants people to sign up that are excited about the program. The website is still a work in progress as well. I would have preferred that you had sent this to me in a private message rather than blasting Dave publicly on this forum. I stand behind Dave 100%.

I've also spoken with Dave (a few times over the last couple of years actually) and I don't get the shady vibe at all. He's a unique and very eager guy with some solid ideas. I think his product offering will do well once it gets off the ground and they get some of the rough edges smoothed out. This is common with any new start-up and even more so in such a new and creative endeavor.

I hope we all keep an open mind and see how this project matures as we go along. It's a great opportunity for some new innovation to be used to promote a very high-end type of industry.

Allen

Reactions: Dan Dierking
I've also spoken with Dave (a few times over the last couple of years actually) and I don't get the shady vibe at all. He's a unique and very eager guy with some solid ideas. I think his product offering will do well once it gets off the ground and they get some of the rough edges smoothed out. This is common with any new start-up and even more so in such a new and creative endeavor.

I hope we all keep an open mind and see how this project matures as we go along. It's a great opportunity for some new innovation to be used to promote a very high-end type of industry.

Allen
I appreciate your response. I have also been involved with my own startup companies and patents however, realizing that first impression sets the stage for who you are and what your company should and or can accomplish. I have also invested in companies good and bad. The bad hurts the most, no ROI!
I wish Dave and his en-devour well, hope he polishes it up a bit.;)

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905