Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Props on H Plus won't start unless switch from angle to sport and then back again?

Tom Gilmore

Reaction score
Website
www.stuartjets.com
I get two beeps and a blue light on back of drone when I push the start button. All the latest firmware is installed on ground controller and drone. I did a rebind of camera and drone along with a fresh compass calibration. I looked at the flight message data and it indicates "Not Armed: Switch to pilot mode". Can anyone tell me what I can do to solve this? Up until recently I always was able to just hit the prop start red button and fly after all the satellites and ground controller were in the green and had acquired plenty of connections showing green when in angle mode. Wondering if it is safe to fly this way?

I get two beeps and a blue light on back of drone when I push the start button. All the latest firmware is installed on ground controller and drone. I did a rebind of camera and drone along with a fresh compass calibration. I looked at the flight message data and it indicates "Not Armed: Switch to pilot mode". Can anyone tell me what I can do to solve this? Up until recently I always was able to just hit the prop start red button and fly after all the satellites and ground controller were in the green and had acquired plenty of connections showing green when in angle mode. Wondering if it is safe to fly this way?

Have you waited to establish sat link? Are you in the no fly zone?
If it’s a no go, try to reflash the build?

Post 25

I gave up after trying to fly the H Plus this morning. It would only rise up to 10' after I finally got the props turning again by going from angle to sport and then back to angle. There must be some deep problem with this bird, so have it ready to ship to Yuneec with a repair order. I bought this in October 9, 2018 so it is covered under the one year warrantee period. I am waiting for the UPS RMA label and then will drop it off. Hope the turn around is not too slow as I really need this hex to take care of a few clients.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter