Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Question on Droners.IO

SpecialJ

Reaction score
Does anyone have a problem when you search your company name in the search engine and Droners.IO pops up in the search? So when customers are doing a google search of your company, the Droners.IO profile pops in the search engine. Is Droners.IO stealing our customers when they search for us in google?

I googled my company name and (thank goodness) I only found my company. I only went a few pages in but that's good enough for me.

Exactly how does it return your name in the google search?

Possibly my company is not a common name to use and that is why I see it on the 1st page of the search engine. I´ve seen the Droners.IO first before my company´s web page.=/

Reactions: SanCap
If it's not a common name then it should be coming up at or very near the top of any search.

What is the name of your company or URL?

Does it say AD on the top listings, including Droners.IO- they are paying Google for those...

SEO.......have fun! It’s an adventure all it’s own......
That's the truth....

I compare SEO to playing Whack-A-Mole.... always moving targets and you gotta stay on top of it because it's always changing...whats works today might penalize you tomorrow LOL.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
Jason MacDonald has some excellent workbooks:

Plus others like Adam Clarke:

Andrew Macarthy has a whole systems approach for your Social Media Marketing:

Along with GREAT SEO strategies and building a Social Media Marketing Machine that drives traffic to your website, you can do much to improve your search results and Internet presence. Even with all the work, you’ll never compete with the deep pockets and big link juice operations who can afford serious $$$$ per click marketing and Ad Word purchases. BUT, you should be able to leapfrog over your local competition....just remember, they’re probably doing it too so it’s an ongoing battle.

I had them deleted my Droners.IO account which completely remove it from the search engines. However, I see the competitors listed at the top of the search engine. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM