Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Quote 4 Drone web site and 'spam'

Gooseman

Reaction score
BIDDER BEWARE!

I've had two posts appear (rightly) in my spam folder lately from (link =) Quote 4 Drone.

They claim to connect clients with drone operators, but here's the catch. To release the details of the enquiry to contact the client, you have to pay one Mr Henry Forde (seriously, Henry Forde?) the director of Quote4Drones, between £25 and £50. With NO guarantee that you'll get the job.

Despite the slick web site, the links to twitter, facebook and Linkedin, this howls 'scam' to me.

BIDDER BEWARE!

I've had two posts appear (rightly) in my spam folder lately from (link =) Quote 4 Drone.

They claim to connect clients with drone operators, but here's the catch. To release the details of the enquiry to contact the client, you have to pay one Mr Henry Forde (seriously, Henry Forde?) the director of Quote4Drones, between £25 and £50. With NO guarantee that you'll get the job.

Despite the slick web site, the links to twitter, facebook and Linkedin, this howls 'scam' to me.

If it sounds too good to be true (or utterly [***self-censored***] ridiculous), it usually is.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku