Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Recurrent questions to look out for

TexasDrone

Reaction score
Of the 40 questions I only has about 6 or 7 that asked me to locate something on the map. Measure how far above a tower you can fly. Do you need authorization to film a section of railroad tracks between 2 cities, can you film a house 3 east of a certain airport, what is the vertical limit of Class C, what to watch out for in a Military area, what is the floor space in a particular area. Is this icon a parachute or a balloon. Know which comm channels are what. If you get confused go to the legend in the front of the book and you can find what air space is what and what a dotted blue line means.

If you know the answers to all the operational questions you can get by with missing the map questions.
- one about dual registration in the US and foreign country are they allowed for commercial or recreational use in the US.
- one had 2 answers that were - Civil UAS or Public UAS
-know about Crew Resource Management

If you are taking the recurrent test all you need to do is watch the free videos on youtube or listen to them in your car and you should be good to go.

Reactions: rvrrat14
Of the 40 questions I only has about 6 or 7 that asked me to locate something on the map. Measure how far above a tower you can fly. Do you need authorization to film a section of railroad tracks between 2 cities, can you film a house 3 east of a certain airport, what is the vertical limit of Class C, what to watch out for in a Military area, what is the floor space in a particular area. Is this icon a parachute or a balloon. Know which comm channels are what. If you get confused go to the legend in the front of the book and you can find what air space is what and what a dotted blue line means.

If you know the answers to all the operational questions you can get by with missing the map questions.
- one about dual registration in the US and foreign country are they allowed for commercial or recreational use in the US.

If you are taking the recurrent test all you need to do is watch the free videos on youtube or listen to them in your car and you should be good to go.
Which free videos are you talking about specifically?

The recurrent is a piece of cake, easier than the original. No more silly METAR, TAF hieroglyphics questions. Review the you tube videos and you'll be fine.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM