Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Remote Controller Camera Buttons Tip

MapMaker53

Reaction score
Website
www.zazzle.com
For those of you (like myself) who often struggle to locate the smooth, low-profile video and photo buttons on your Phantom 4 Pro controller (and possibly other models) with your fingers, here's a tip. Go out and purchase some small stick-on "Felt Bumpers" and apply one to each button. It will make it much easier to find those elusive buttons and never miss that perfect shot.

buttons3.jpgbuttons2.jpgbuttons1.jpg

@MapMaker53 What is the original use for the Felt Bumpers?

You would typically stick them onto the bottom of an item that you wouldn't want to scratch a surface they were on -- such as a lamp on a table, the bottom of chair legs, etc. They come in multiple sizes. I found the 3/8" size matched the buttons perfectly. You should be able to find them at any Home Depot, Lowes, or Ace Hardware stores.

They come in a few colors. I had a pack of gray ones. They also come in oatmeal, brown, and white that I have seen.
https://www.lowes.com/pd/SoftTouch-84-Pack-3-8-in-Oatmeal-Round-Felt-Pad/1000372579

Reactions: BigAl07
Outstanding. I've seen them before in stores but didn't recall seeing the smaller ones. Great idea :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM