Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

RTK clarifications for M300

syazoo

Reaction score
Website
libitron.com
Hello. I have been invited to quote on a project. The deliverables must include image files that have been Geo corrected.
“ Deliverables- Raw images RTK corrected and CSV file for GCPs in UTM coordinate system”
Can somebody tell me with certainty that I could achieve this with a matrice 300. I own Matrice 210 V2’s And Emlid dual band base and rover. I do not know, nor can I find anything that is definitive which says the matrice 300 will write corrections to the image file. I also do not own a Phantom 4 Pro RTK. But it is my understanding that drone will write to the image files. This is a good project for me and will support adding a 300 or Phantom 4 RTK to the fleet. To date I have had excellent results with my 210s and the Emlid equipment

The M300 with a P1 camera is RTK enabled and should provide the necessary PPK rinex files. A dealer will confirm this for you. The P4RTK and the Mavic 3 Enterprise do as well.

The M300 with a P1 camera is RTK enabled and should provide the necessary PPK rinex files. A dealer will confirm this for you. The P4RTK and the Mavic 3 Enterprise do as well.
Thanks Dave, i spent the night reading about that exact combo last night. I have a message into a dealer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker