Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

SAR for Central Floridian 107 Certified Drone Pilot.

AH-1G

Reaction score
Website
digitalphotographypainting.weebly.com
There is a local SARCF (Search and Rescue Central Florida),
however I'm interested in putting a organization of 107 certified drone pilots that would be interested in SARDP
(Search and Rescue Drone Pilots).

One person isn’t going to make headlines when dealing with Government agencies, but numbers speaks volumes. If we approach our local emergency responders in larger numbers, we will be perceived on how they view us and how valuable is our association.

With each of us implementing our professional experiences and learning from each other, I feel government agencies and local businesses will take us more seriously.

Eventually we will meet with officials expressing how utilizing drones can and will help execute in a search and/or rescue, and who knows this may lead to future business endeavors with government agencies?

However, for now it’s forming a local SARDP and putting together guidelines. Maybe the local SARCF folks would be interested bring us aboard?

PM me if interested, I'm open to ideas and strategy.

If you also know of first responders that may be interest, even though may not have a 107, it would be beneficial since they may know how to get in contact with the proper authorities.

Thank you.
MH

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter