Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Shots for Tree Removal Service

Hawkwind

DSAR Member
Reaction score
So I'm having three good sized trees removed from my property (two 50ft oaks and one 75ft sweet gum) and am thinking about getting photos and video during the removal process for my own interest. So, I'm wondering if I should offer the video and photos to the tree removal company for them to use in advertising to promote their business.

How should I go about offering this? How much would be reasonable to ask? Maybe 10% discount on what they are charging me? They are charging me $3,000.

What are your thoughts?

I am a 107 pilot, but have not performed any flights for hire. That's not the reason that I have the 107.

I did this last year for a tree Company after a tornado touched down behind my house. The bill at my house was $7500. and the owner gave me $600 off. I let him offer the price because I was already getting paid to document damage for several of my neighbors for their Insurance Companies. Will you be providing a complete Video post editing (Final Product) or just raw data. Make sure you have that answer before speaking with them.

Reactions: Hawkwind
Was thinking about just photos and some raw video, but could provide a short 30 sec edited video. What did you provide? The service only has a FB page now with photos from 2014, so anything they get would be an improvement.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905