Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

SkyWatch.AI On Demand Drone Insurance - We Want Your Feedback!

Ilan Yusim

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.skywatch.ai
Hi Commercial Drone Pilots,

If you have used SkyWatch.AI drone insurance in the past, are using it now, or have considered using it, we would love to hear from you!

Your feedback and input is of great value to us as we are always looking for ways to improve our service!

Help us out by taking this User Satisfaction Survey here. It is quick, we promise. Plus, one lucky user will be selected to win a $100 Amazon gift card!

Thanks for all of your help. Happy flying everyone!

Reactions: BigAl07

rcdancer

Approved Vendor
DSAR Member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronesar.info
I've been using Skywatch liability and hull coverage for several months. Very impressed with the customer service and appreciate the discounts for safe flying. The Skywatch app is intuitive and easy to use. Appreciate the option to either secure coverage per flight or go with a monthly plan that covers you anywhere and anytime in the U.S.

@Ilan Yusim - I'm wondering if it's possible to secure some kind group coverage for DSAR pilots when they fly real-world Search/Rescue operations? DSAR is a registered 501c3 nonprofit.

Bob
www.dronesar.info

Last edited by a moderator:

401 Feet

DSAR Member
Reaction score
I've been very pleased myself with the plans offered by your company.
As side money for me and bad winters,I appreciate the by flight option.
It is much more cost effective for me to do it that way.

Ilan Yusim

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.skywatch.ai
I've been using Skywatch liability and hull coverage for several months. Very impressed with the customer service and appreciate the discounts for safe flying. The Skywatch app is intuitive and easy to use. Appreciate the option to either secure coverage per flight or go with a monthly plan that covers you anywhere and anytime in the U.S.

@Ilan Yusim - I'm wondering if it's possible to secure some kind group coverage for DSAR pilots when they fly real-world Search/Rescue operations? DSAR is a registered 501c3 nonprofit.

Bob
www.dronesar.info
Thanks for the feedback!

Group/Fleet coverage is something that we're definitely working on. A lot of our pilots are in the transition from a small/medium business into a multi-pilot business and we would like to provide them with a much more streamlined experience.

I'll make sure to update as we are moving forward.

Stexas

Reaction score
I've got monthly insurance through y'all. I'd like to plan my flights and such but Everytime I try it tells me I need a new insurance plan.

I could be doing something wrong but I can't plan or initiate a flight at all.

Reactions: Ilan Yusim

Ilan Yusim

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.skywatch.ai
I've got monthly insurance through y'all. I'd like to plan my flights and such but Everytime I try it tells me I need a new insurance plan.

Hi there, please send me an e-mail at [email protected]. I will be happy to discuss this with you and help you get it sorted out.

Ilan Yusim

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.skywatch.ai

Please note that with the monthly plan you are covered anytime and anywhere (in the US) without any additional cost or setup. This means you are not required to submit your flight plan every time you fly.

However, you can easily use our flight module (which is optional) by planning your flight area and pressing on the drone icon on the top of the screen.

For more guiadance, you can always contact our team at [email protected]

Reactions: BigAl07

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yooper