Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Solar panel inspection (thermal imaging) selling point when...

md333

Reaction score
Solar panel inspection (thermal imaging) selling point when the system output is monitored daily and has no relatively strong fluctuations or decline in performance ?

The only thing i could come up with is to see if anything was damaged during installation / delivery or before the system was turned on.....

Or is the only selling point for a thermal inspection, when a monitored system reports a drop in power production ?

Solar panel inspection (thermal imaging) selling point when the system output is monitored daily and has no relatively strong fluctuations or decline in performance ?

The only thing i could come up with is to see if anything was damaged during installation / delivery or before the system was turned on.....

Or is the only selling point for a thermal inspection, when a monitored system reports a drop in power production ?

There is more to it than one might think.

I have a client say that even with the monitoring system, that supposed to do work in real time, it does not the majority of time.

Plus, depending on the monitoring unit, it will not identify the array, panel, cell in question.

They would still to send someone out there for half or all day, depending on the size.

Other selling points are:

- Project Commisioning (you covered this already)
- Solder integrity
- Combiner box functionality
- Vegetation

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV