Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Take Survey and Enter to Win $400

Reaction score
Today we’re launching the Fifth DroneAnalyst Market Sector Survey. This survey looks at drone purchases, service providers, business/agency buyers and software services to inform our Annual Market Sector Report.

If you’re involved in the industry in any way - whether flying for fun, work or involved in an org providing or buying drone services - have your voice heard by filling out the survey! Respondents receive a free summary of the findings and enter to win one of two $400 gift cards.

Take the brief 10-minute survey here: DroneAnalyst 2021 Survey

The 2021 drone survey is more comprehensive than ever before, by building on top of our previous efforts and diving deeper into:
  • How new autonomous features are impacting purchases and adoption
  • The impact concerns around Chinese-made drones has had on drone purchases
  • The types of sensors and software that various industries rely on, and leaders in each category
To share some more insights from last year's report, I'll be posting an article titled "Where is the Money for Commercial Drone Pilots?" over on MavicPilots tomorrow breaking down some of the findings. Your participation will help make this data available in the years to come!

DA 2021 Survey - 1500x500 - Twitter Cover.png

Strikes me as a bit phishy - especially joining a forum specifically to post something like this.

The “ex-DJI, based in China” elements in the biog are raising some flags too.

Strikes me as a bit phishy - especially joining a forum specifically to post something like this.

The “ex-DJI, based in China” elements in the biog are raising some flags too.
DroneAnalyst and DronePilots forums were working together before I was involved (it makes sense, go where the pilots are, right?). Sorry if my background raises concerns for you, not sure what I can do about that.

On specific forum involvement, I've been on MavicPilots before, but made the commute over here to post this.

DroneAnalyst and DronePilots forums were working together before I was involved (it makes sense, go where the pilots are, right?). Sorry if my background raises concerns for you, not sure what I can do about that.

On specific forum involvement, I've been on MavicPilots before, but made the commute over here to post this.
I think an introduction before leaping into a request for survey participation would be helpful.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV