Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Texas Commercial Pilots: Web Chat

mrhinman

Reaction score
We're creating a network of commercial drone pilots in Texas. We try to meet together once a month on a web chat to talk about best practices, what works in your area, and just to network a bit. It is not a sales pitch or any kind of marketing scheme, just a free chat where pilots can talk shop and enjoy each other's company.

If you are a 107 pilot (or working on it) and live in Texas, we'd love to have you. Our next meeting is July 14 at 6 pm Central Time. Feel free to sign up at the link below.

Thanks, and I hope to meet everyone there.

--
Matthew

Reactions: BigAl07
I don't have my part 107 and am not sure that I'm going to get it. I'm currently a hobby flyer. However, I'm interested in drones for business usage.

Would it be ok for me to attend one or more of these and just listen in? I'd keep on mute, as I would likely have nothing to contribute at this time. I think it would be good to help me decide if I want to pursue this beyond a hobby or not.

Thanks.

Jordan

I don't have my part 107 and am not sure that I'm going to get it. I'm currently a hobby flyer. However, I'm interested in drones for business usage.

Would it be ok for me to attend one or more of these and just listen in? I'd keep on mute, as I would likely have nothing to contribute at this time. I think it would be good to help me decide if I want to pursue this beyond a hobby or not.

Thanks.

Jordan
Yes! Please feel free to join us! Where are you from?

I just attended this last night--What a resource!! I look forward to many more. Thanks!!!

Reactions: mrhinman

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premier Drone Services