Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Thanks for the Add. from Wiltshire, UK

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I'm Andy from Wiltshire.
I've been flying drones for about 5 years now on a recreational basis.
I work full time as a Freelance Site Management Consultant in Renewable Energy and am now considering adding aerial thermal imaging and site surveys to my business portfolio and extending my recreational flying to earning a residual income from travel blogging
I look forward to many words of wisdom from the many experienced pilots on this forum.
and apologise now if I ask a stupid question in my search for knowledge.

Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Reactions: dronecyclops
Hi Guys, I'm Andy from Wiltshire.
I've been flying drones for about 5 years now on a recreational basis.
I work full time as a Freelance Site Management Consultant in Renewable Energy and am now considering adding aerial thermal imaging and site surveys to my business portfolio and extending my recreational flying to earning a residual income from travel blogging
I look forward to many words of wisdom from the many experienced pilots on this forum.
and apologise now if I ask a stupid question in my search for knowledge.
Welcome Andy. I lived in Ramsbury in 1980-1981. It would have been great to have a drone then to get pictures of Stonehenge, Uffington White Horse, and the old Roman villa archeology site in Ramsbury. You should pursue your passion in the drone world. It is OK to make money at what you love doing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker