Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

They never learn

We need to equip fire and police with technology capable of knocking drones out of the sky. I live in a high fire danger area, I'm also a volunteer on our local fire department. Our CDF fire fighters put their lives on the line at times fighting these fires. One of my friends that is a CDF helicopter pilot said if he sees a drone, he isn't going to call it in, he is going to overfly it and let his rotor wash blow it out of the sky. Now I don't know if I agree with him, but that would certainly work.

Considering roughly 900 people a month are killed through drunk driving accidents, and have been for years, we might think people will never learn.

Provide a simple means for obscure people to receive importance or attention through videos and pictures and we end up in a situation where the desire for attention and acclaim over powers common sense and any desire to obey the law.

In a world where “hey, look at me”, or “see what I did”, combined with hit counts and “likes” become critically important there’s not much hope of correcting such activity. If they manage to block auto flight drones they’ll find another way.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV