Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

time to join the club

davidzimagery

Reaction score
From Northern Illinois, awaiting more spring like weather. I bought 2 Phantom 3 Pros in 2016. The reason for 2, is that I made a beginner's mistake with regards to a tree encounter. I decided to get a back up while that one was getting fixed. Anyhow, I got my Part 107 certification in 2017. Mostly, because friends want aerial shots and offer to pay, and my home town asks me to do promotional videos during some of their events. Since I'd gotten a Recreational Pilot's license some years ago, I decided to put it to use. Also if an opportunity comes along, I'm ready. I recently sold one of the P3Ps and got a Mavic Pro Platinum Fly More Combo. It will allow me to take it on airline trips and hikes easier. My passion is photography, so flying cameras expand the photo ops to another dimension.

Welcome to our site David .
0rojyyg-png.455
0rojyyg-png.455

Reactions: davidzimagery
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge, for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy!

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/personal-details

Allen

Welcome to the club, good bunch of folks here. As for the photography, once you get your feet wet you'll probably want to upgrade to something like the Inspire for the photo capabilities of the Inspire cameras and lens is incredible.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker