Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Waiver search engine

I have been working on a search app for nearby pilots with part 107 waivers. I just published it!

It's up at waivers.foxrow.com. Would love to hear any feedback or if it's useful to you.

Thank you for the waiver google search site. It's nice to see all who have a waiver but just wondering what it is good for? Other than general knowledge of who has a waiver. I am in the process of applying for a 107.29 waiver.

Regards,
JD Simpson

Reactions: R Martin
I have been working on a search app for nearby pilots with part 107 waivers. I just published it!

It's up at waivers.foxrow.com. Would love to hear any feedback or if it's useful to you.
Hey, thanks. Good to know who has waivers near me.

PS- tried DRONE.STABLE with an old cell phone video. Amazing!

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words everyone. I really appreciate it.

@JDSimpson suppose you have a job in a different state that requires a waiver - you could find pilots closer by with the right credentials.

@LUIS MARTINEZ glad to hear it worked well for you. Spread the word around if you think it's useful!

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I really appreciate it.

@JDSimpson suppose you have a job in a different state that requires a waiver - you could find pilots closer by with the right credentials.

@LUIS MARTINEZ glad to hear it worked well for you. Spread the word around if you think it's useful!

That makes good sense. Thank you for finding and sharing the site.

You, Ryan Fox, Sir, reacquainted me with a friend from the past I had no idea flew drones commercially. There were only three names in my town. I recognized one, went to the listed website, hit his 'contact us' button and have a new old good friend (who will help me with the daylight waiver!) Thank You!

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Premier Drone Services