Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

What Insurance Company Are You Using For Commercial UAS Insurance?

AviationBroker

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Hello,

As many of you may know, I am an aviation insurance broker that specializes in commercial and public UAS insurance. To help me become a better broker, I would like to know what insurance companies you all are using for your commercial UAS insurance. A vast majority of my clients are with Global Aerospace. Please post below!

Thank you all very much for your help.

Sincerely,

Joe Ernster
[email protected]
Get a Free Online UAS Insurance Quote Now!

Reactions: BigAl07
@Outta Control - Thank you!

They are very hard to beat! I have had about 2 UAS claims per week with them since 2015 and have had 0 complaints.

@Outta Control - When it comes to legitimate aviation insurance, no one can beat Global Aerospace. I work with many other aviation insurance companies. However, like I mentioned, about 98% of my unmanned clients are with Global.

I have spoken to the folks at droneinsurance.com several times. They have also walked me through a demo of their software. At this point, I have no idea what to think. They have not been around long at all compared to companies like Global Aerospace, AIG Aerospace, Old Republic Aerospace, Starr Aviation, etc. So, I do not know how their claims handling, policy services, or renewal processes are. Furthermore, they are not allowed to do business in Illinois so I cannot get a quote from them. The way their policies work seems pretty complicated as well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku