Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Working together

R.Perry

Reaction score
We chat with people on these forums and obviously never get a chance to meet face to face. Well today Recoveryone and I worked on a project together and it went very well. It was really enjoyable working with someone with a professional attitude, safety minded, and all around professional drone pilot, and most of all a great personality. We had a two hour window to work in, 8am to 10am then we needed to be out, we finished up at 10:05 but the flying was finished before 10. He came from Southern California to our job site, about 330 miles, and was right on time.
The only problems we had were people but that kind of thing is to be expected and he handled it with patience and professionalism.
However doing the editing now, mixing Inspire 2 videos with Mavic Pro videos and going nicely. One thing I had noticed is the Mavic didn't follow the exact flight path as the Inspire. Using Litchi and my waypoint missions the Mavic flew about what appears to be about three feet right of where the inspire did on every flight, so corrections had to be made because the Mavic kept finding the trees but object avoidance worked perfectly, it stayed out of the trees and missed the light poles. All in all, a great day.

We chat with people on these forums and obviously never get a chance to meet face to face. Well today Recoveryone and I worked on a project together and it went very well. It was really enjoyable working with someone with a professional attitude, safety minded, and all around professional drone pilot, and most of all a great personality. We had a two hour window to work in, 8am to 10am then we needed to be out, we finished up at 10:05 but the flying was finished before 10. He came from Southern California to our job site, about 330 miles, and was right on time.
The only problems we had were people but that kind of thing is to be expected and he handled it with patience and professionalism.
However doing the editing now, mixing Inspire 2 videos with Mavic Pro videos and going nicely. One thing I had noticed is the Mavic didn't follow the exact flight path as the Inspire. Using Litchi and my waypoint missions the Mavic flew about what appears to be about three feet right of where the inspire did on every flight, so corrections had to be made because the Mavic kept finding the trees but object avoidance worked perfectly, it stayed out of the trees and missed the light poles. All in all, a great day.
Had a great time Mr. Perry, hoping we can do something like this again, Thanks again

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaklein91