Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

WTB - Matrice 600 Pro

rdeboodt

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a Matrice 600 Pro with or without a Ronin MX in the US. Please let me know if you have one for sale.

Thanks!

It comes with 2 sets of batteries, the MX with a canon rebel on it. Also has the XT2 mount on it now. Asking 8000.00. Do you want to send photos?

I got a m600 pro with the XT2/z30 camera mount and 2 sets of batteries in perfect condition that I want to sell

I have an M600 Pro with two sets of batteries, Hard Case for both Drone and second hard case for the Batteries. Located in Houston TX. Low hours on both drone and batteries. PM to make offer if interested or have more questions.

Can you send me photos and does it have a camera mount on it? Also price. Thanks

I’m looking for DJI Matrice 600 pro does anyone have for sell right now? COD New York or New Jersey area.

Might want to ask in MatricePilots.com as well...

I’m looking for DJI Matrice 600 pro does anyone have for sell right now? COD New York or New Jersey area.
We have a kit for sale here in Tampa Florida.
Includes: Matrice 600 Pro aircraft, controller, hex charger, 2 sets of TB47S batteries and a GPC Case model: GPC-DJI-M600-PRO-1. Very clean, comes from a reputable shop.

We have a kit for sale here in Tampa Florida.
Includes: Matrice 600 Pro aircraft, controller, hex charger, 2 sets of TB47S batteries and a GPC Case model: GPC-DJI-M600-PRO-1. Very clean, comes from a reputable shop.
Is this still available?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter