Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Yuneec Chapter 11 stuck with NFZ, part 107 here

Reaction score
Hi everyone i'm new here but wanted to show/tell you something that happened to me. I recently purchased a Typhoon H and went to ask yuneec for the "no fly zone" removal as I did for my Q500. They proceeded to send me a response saying they were going to chapter 11 and hope to find a resolution in two months. I have part 107 license and wanted to use this drone without worry of getting to a job with a NFZ warning.

What do you guys think am i screwed or will someone hack it for me somewhere? Thanks in advance from your local "frustrated" home inspector.

Attachments

• yunnecreply.PNG
    yunnecreply.PNG
    13.6 KB · Views: 10
Reach out to these folks and see what they say:

Hi everyone i'm new here but wanted to show/tell you something that happened to me. I recently purchased a Typhoon H and went to ask yuneec for the "no fly zone" removal as I did for my Q500. They proceeded to send me a response saying they were going to chapter 11 and hope to find a resolution in two months. I have part 107 license and wanted to use this drone without worry of getting to a job with a NFZ warning.

What do you guys think am i screwed or will someone hack it for me somewhere? Thanks in advance from your local "frustrated" home inspector.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shook DroneWorks LLC