Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

End-to-End Building Inspections Guide

HammerMissions

Reaction score
Website
hammermissions.com
Anyone conducting building inspections using drones?

We've put together a comprehensive guide on building inspections and would love to get your thoughts!

I had a home inspection business and used my drone for exterior roof inspections, and a rc crawler for crawl space inspections. I did both home and commercial inspections.

Reactions: HammerMissions
Anyone conducting building inspections using drones?

We've put together a comprehensive guide on building inspections and would love to get your thoughts!

Update: We've now put together a video on this!

Reactions: Flybywire
I had a home inspection business and used my drone for exterior roof inspections, and a rc crawler for crawl space inspections. I did both home and Building inspection Perth.
Hi,
I'm a hang glider/paragliding/powered parachute pilot who wants to get a drone to fly with me...and to use as a tool for home inspections (no more climbing on roofs?) I am at square one regarding this topic, and could use as much guidance as possible. It's good to be here (the videos I saw last night using drones took my breath away!) Please guide me in the right direction, either on this site, or elsewhere, for information on getting started (I think it will be a hit with my home-buying clients if I can produce a cool video of not only the roof of the house they want to purchase--but also a glimpse from high above the new neighborhood...(and I won't need that stinkin' ladder anymore! Thanks!

A drone can be a useful tool for exterior roof inspections however there are times the photos will highlight potential problems and you will still need to do a personal inspection. As I'm sure you know the interior roof inspection is just as important.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mneeze