Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

any hint how to do this video transition

lalvar41

Reaction score
Website
www.westonaerialphoto.com
Team,
I just watched this video. It has a great transition from a little planet pano to the actual house. Can you tell me any hint or idea how to do this. My REA wants me to do the same. I master Final Cut , Apple motion and Photoshop but don't have a clue how to do this spectacular transition at the beginning of the clip.
Look at the opening

Team,
I just watched this video. It has a great transition from a little planet pano to the actual house. Can you tell me any hint or idea how to do this. My REA wants me to do the same. I master Final Cut , Apple motion and Photoshop but don't have a clue how to do this spectacular transition at the beginning of the clip.
Look at the opening

Is there a link.to the video?

Reactions: Bob L
Click on “Look at the opening” in OP.
Sorry I was on my phone and must have missed it.
Various ways to do it but that exact one to me looks like it was done with a Mavic Air "Quick Shot".
The Mavic Air is one of my many drones. My wife and I have done dozens of that "Astroid quick shot" while hiking and exploring.
Basically fly drone in position, activate Asteroid quick-shot, pick target the drone flys the mission. Download the video from drone.

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Yeah, I researched this and while there are number of ways to do it, the easiest way is to use a DJI Mavic Air! It's called "Astroid" and its one of the intelligent flight modes that comes with the Magic Air. It even does all the stitching for you within the Mavic! No external software required... It also does 360 degree Pano's, 180 horizontal and vertical as well. I like this little drone so much, I ordered one! It's small, and will come in quite handy for a lot of different areas from mapping, to waypoints, to just about anything. But the best part is that it is small! You can take it anywhere.

Yeah, I researched this and while there are number of ways to do it, the easiest way is to use a DJI Mavic Air! It's called "Astroid" and its one of the intelligent flight modes that comes with the Magic Air. It even does all the stitching for you within the Mavic! No external software required... It also does 360 degree Pano's, 180 horizontal and vertical as well. I like this little drone so much, I ordered one! It's small, and will come in quite handy for a lot of different areas from mapping, to waypoints, to just about anything. But the best part is that it is small! You can take it anywhere.

Now you've got me wanting one too LOL!

Allen, back away from the shopping cart ! ! !

Now you've got me wanting one too LOL!

Allen, back away from the shopping cart ! ! !

Don't tell your wife! No, really, I was reviewing both the Mavic Platinum Pro and was just about to pull the trigger when I remembered this post and was looking at reviews on you tube about the Air. I decided to take a real close, serious look before I bought. I was hoping to see the new MAVIC PRO 2.0 (Enterprise?) but they did not release when they said they were going to on July 18th. Anyway, one I reviewed the technical aspects of the MAVIC Air as compared to the MAVIC Platinum, I went the with Air. It has some features that I liked (Astroid), and I think a better camera. Anyway, you should get one BigA107, you'll like it!

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter