Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Are you videos helping or Hurting the Drone Community

I pulled all my drone videos some time ago, even though I was flying legit recreational and no monetization, my YouTube isn't exactly popular. I'm sure they would have all been compliant even if you judged them by Part 107 rules as far as the flying went, but still why risk the question.

I only have a few posted now, but those are part 107 flights as a licensed pilot, and labeled as such.

To be honest I still like the idea of flying as a business but it scares me to death. Still too many rogue pilots that not only give the legit pilots a bad name, but happily undercut you as well. I'm glad to see a clampdown on stupid, but it doesn't make me feel any better about wanting to get my feet wet in it for work.

Good points. I don't think it should instill fear in any of us that are trying do our jobs legally and by the book, We all make mistakes at time, were human and the FAA understands that, they are going after the stupid operators that blatantly break the law and just assume no one is going to enforce the rules.

Reactions: Recoveryone
An interesting video on posting non-107 videos on YouTube. And the potential consequences.
Except that they talked to an FAA employee who has no idea what he's talking about and the video guy didn't have enough knowledge to challenge him.
The information given was very wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
parker