Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Autonomous Parachute for Mavic now available

Florida Drone Supply

Reaction score
Most know there have been independent (self powered autonomous) parachute systems for the larger sUAS platforms including the M600, M200 series, recently the Phantom 4 (non-RTK is now end of life), and now Parazero offers an autonomous system for the Mavic platform.

More info at

As a Parazero distributor, we can answer your questions about technical specifications across all of the Parazero lines, as well as, pricing and availability...

Should you want more information, PM me.

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend, and safe flying

Stephen M.

Reactions: R Martin
Most know there have been independent (self powered autonomous) parachute systems for the larger sUAS platforms including the M600, M200 series, recently the Phantom 4 (non-RTK is now end of life), and now Parazero offers an autonomous system for the Mavic platform.

More info at

As a Parazero distributor, we can answer your questions about technical specifications across all of the Parazero lines, as well as, pricing and availability...

Should you want more information, PM me.

Enjoy the remainder of the weekend, and safe flying

Stephen M.

I think that these will become a requirement in the near future when the regs change allowing flight over people. I am waiting to see what the new standard is to become before making any purchasing decisions.

Thanks for pointing out the website omission...I'll check on why it is not publishing.
the parachute on the Phantom reduced flight time 2-3 minutes...not sure about Mavic but will find out.
We are planning on performing our own tests, just like we did with the M200 series and Phantom...you should be able to find online.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku