Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Battery logs

Mavic Mac

Reaction score
Okay - I will admit it - I am old and now think senile. I have done Google search and forum searches and cannot find or remember how to recover the battery charging logs. I am sure it is a simple process, but will have to explain it to someone else to do.

Will be selling a Matrice 200 with TB50 and TB55 batteries and I am sure the question will be raised on how many charge cycles.

Thanks in advance for replies and I hope I remember how to read the posts ?

Reactions: John Githens
I'm running a P3P and the DJI GO app will tell me how many cycles.

Okay - I will admit it - I am old and now think senile. I have done Google search and forum searches and cannot find or remember how to recover the battery charging logs. I am sure it is a simple process, but will have to explain it to someone else to do.

Will be selling a Matrice 200 with TB50 and TB55 batteries and I am sure the question will be raised on how many charge cycles.

Thanks in advance for replies and I hope I remember how to read the posts ?
Well you don't sound senile! ;) I also have several pairs of extra TB-50 batteries that I will post in the Classifieds soon. I charged each pair to the point in time when the basic DJI charger stopped charging, then immediately inserted each pair into an Inspire 2, powered up with no props, and recorded an iPad screenshot of two Go4 screens. Examples attached.

Attachments

• AA1.PNG
    AA1.PNG
    197.6 KB · Views: 7
  • AA2.PNG
    AA2.PNG
    115.3 KB · Views: 7

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members