Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Best way to build a network of operators?

markpxyz

Reaction score
Folks

Anyone know where I can find commercial operators? We are building a network and I know this forum doesn’t allow for solicitation - where might one go to find commercial operators ?

Thanks
Mrc

Last edited:
Reactions: BigAl07
Folks

Precision XYZ is looking for commercial operators - fixed wing, multi-rotor and VTOL. If you've got your Part 107 and are insured, please reach out - we'd love to hear from you. Just fill out this simple form on our website and we'll be in touch. Currently we operate in North America but are looking for operators in South America, Europe, MENA and Australia.

Thanks!
Team PXYZ
Assume you have read the forum rules?

10. No Spam...Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit. Participants (excluding paid advertisers) may not post affiliate links or links to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest.

Assume you have read the forum rules?

10. No Spam...Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit. Participants (excluding paid advertisers) may not post affiliate links or links to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest.

My apologies - did not see that. Let’s pull the thread.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN