Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Best web platform to post your video /pictures for RE listings (VR)

lalvar41

Reaction score
Website
www.westonaerialphoto.com
Trying to define my platform. There are so many there. I have seen cloudlistings.com /pixieset.com/ veewme.com/ www.tourfactory.com/ www.tourbuzz.net/ vimeo.com/upgrade PRO or Business.
Any recommendation or experience to share.I just want an user friendly nice portal, and easy to download pictures at the 2 standard sizes: MLS listing and full resolution. So far I really like veewme and tourbuzz. I don't know if they are an industry standard or well known sites. Thanks in advance.

For file transfer right now I am using Google Drive. I have it written in my contract that the material is only available for download for X days unless requested otherwise yada yada. Each client is given access to a folder, in that folder is any jobs that I do for them.

I used to use google drive. I think it is very agile. Unfortunately, the Agents are very illiterate with technology so they had hard time downloading files.

It's incredible you just said that, I actually just ran into an issue with a realtor who couldn't grasp how to download a **** video off of Google Drive...

You can use any website (paid) to store and view your videos and stills. One is SmugMug, or Photoshelter. Both secure, difficult to steal due to security features, and a client can pay right from your website should they need more off contract content.

Dropbox and Apple Air Drop works for me. Most folks have a iphone or ipad.

I use WeTransfer. We tried a few others (Google Drive, Dropbox and iCloud), but many agents we deal with are computer illiterates. WeTransfer is the easiest solution; one click, no account (for end user) and free for 2Gb.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM