Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

BVLOS - Waiver Examples or Consultants

Nitz

Reaction score
Does anyone have a BVLOS waiver? If so, how did you go about getting it?
Alternatively, does anyone know of any consultants that assist with the waiver application?

I want to get a waiver to fly our forestry areas and reservoirs.

Thanks

Hello @Nitz - we would certainly be interested in talking to you further about your interest in a BVLOS waiver.

We were asked to participate in one of the 10 FAA IPP sites established to essentially "figure out" what it is going to take to fully integrate BVLOS flights in the NAS. The amount of information we have been exposed to and the requirements to get an IPP up and running and reach BVLOS status really outline what the main concerns and areas of focus are when applying for BVLOS.

I could write about it here for pages and pages, but maybe we should chat about your particular area and flight missions (as well as a bunch of other things) and see where it leads us.

You can reach me at our retail store in FL - (855) 837-6637 pretty much anytime. I am traveling and training out towards the west coast beginning on Monday for a few days - but the office can get me your message or you can write in at the general email address ([email protected]).

There are really a lot of very good cases to be made for flying BVLOS - we would love to help you understand how to approach it.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV