Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Can an XT2 camera be used for mapping?

dmathis

Reaction score
I'm looking at a slightly used M210 which will come with an XT2 camera. I've got the opportunity to do some mapping, and I'd like to know if the RGB sensor is of high enough quality to use for mapping rangeland. I realize that this camera probably isn't the first choice for this project, but if it will work, then so much the better.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

I'm looking at a slightly used M210 which will come with an XT2 camera. I've got the opportunity to do some mapping, and I'd like to know if the RGB sensor is of high enough quality to use for mapping rangeland. I realize that this camera probably isn't the first choice for this project, but if it will work, then so much the better.
Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Yes, I have create RGB visible orthos through drone deploy without issue if needed in a pinch. Zenmuse X4S would be the best solution if you have to have high quality. They are pricey now because no longer produced

Reactions: dmathis
Yes, I have create RGB visible orthos through drone deploy without issue if needed in a pinch. Zenmuse X4S would be the best solution if you have to have high quality. They are pricey now because no longer produced
Thanks! That's great news.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM