Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Career change to drone pilot ???🤔😬

Ray G

Reaction score
Hello all , from sunny South Carolina. My name is Ray and I am hoping to gain as much insight/input good or bad as I can get in the drone pilot field. I am 46 years old and due to wear and tear over the years I am in need of finding a good career/business that will carry me to retirement. I have never flown a drone but in my research of career options I found my self highly interest in this field and drones. So any one willing to help me make a good informed decision would be greatly appreciated
Thank you in advance for any and all help !!!

dirkclod

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Reactions: Mavikhan

clackey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome. Here are some good drone business videos I compiled a while back....

GRS Drone Services

Reaction score
Hello all , from sunny South Carolina. My name is Ray and I am hoping to gain as much insight/input good or bad as I can get in the drone pilot field. I am 46 years old and due to wear and tear over the years I am in need of finding a good career/business that will carry me to retirement. I have never flown a drone but in my research of career options I found my self highly interest in this field and drones. So any one willing to help me make a good informed decision would be greatly appreciated
Thank you in advance for any and all help !!!
Hi Ray, my name is Gary and after losing my job on March 3rd, I decided to start a drone business. I passed my part 107 test on 4/23 and Im waiting for the email with the certificate.
what questions do you have?

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cneedelman