Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Checking in from Central Virginia (Charlottesville and surrounding area)

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy the forum!

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

I've flown and taught some in your area (well I'm guessing LOL). In Danville VA at least it felt like Central VA.

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy the forum!

Appreciate it. Perhaps fitting that you welcomed me to the site - assuming "TJ" in your username refers to a Jeep TJ... I too love my 97 TJ. Pic from this last weekend (forgive the fact it isn't a drone pic).

IMG_20180903_132426.jpg

Reactions: LuvMyTJ
Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

I've flown and taught some in your area (well I'm guessing LOL). In Danville VA at least it felt like Central VA.
Thanks BigAl - haven't myself made it out to Danville, but it does have "ville" in the name so it can't be too far away :)

Reactions: BigAl07
Thanks BigAl - haven't myself made it out to Danville, but it does have "ville" in the name so it can't be too far away :)

LOL true that.

We taught their EMS and Sheriff's Dept sUAS use in Emergency situations. Great group and I really liked the area. They actually used their sUAS for a SAVE the following week. Score ONE for the good guys :)

LOL true that.

We taught their EMS and Sheriff's Dept sUAS use in Emergency situations. Great group and I really liked the area. They actually used their sUAS for a SAVE the following week. Score ONE for the good guys :)
Nice! Yeah - I'm working on getting more involved with the local LE/EMS. Recently became the Greene County Sheriff's Office 'Drone Operator'. My equipment and offering to respond free of charge for the time being - but its a start. Trying to do my part I suppose. Will eventually want to get them to transition to their own equipment etc. ...Baby steps. If ya'll are ever back this way let me know.

Reactions: BigAl07
Nice! Yeah - I'm working on getting more involved with the local LE/EMS. Recently became the Greene County Sheriff's Office 'Drone Operator'. My equipment and offering to respond free of charge for the time being - but its a start. Trying to do my part I suppose. Will eventually want to get them to transition to their own equipment etc. ...Baby steps. If ya'll are ever back this way let me know.

Sounds like a plan.

Sure will. I'll probably be back up there a few times next year. I'm booked here in NC/SC for the rest of this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agcopter