Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Construction & Gas Promotional Video (aerial & ground)

Cinesky

Reaction score
Website
www.cinematicsky.co.uk
Hi all,

I thought i'd share my latest video here and see what you think. I was hired to document this project for 3 companies and flown over to England for the day (Im based in Northern Ireland) so everything had to be filmed in the one day. The weather was due to be lovely until late evening but in typical UK fashion it unexpectedly changed late morning and started pouring rain! I wasn't able to get as much aerial footage as I'd hoped but i think the final video came out well considering the horrific weather and time constraints.

All aerial footage filmed by myself (Phantom 4 Pro) as was the ground footage (GH5). I edit quote a lot of our videos but outsourced the animation and editing for this one. I'd love to hear your thoughts

Watch the video HERE

All feedback welcome.
thanks
Tony

Hi all,

I thought i'd share my latest video here and see what you think. I was hired to document this project for 3 companies and flown over to England for the day (Im based in Northern Ireland) so everything had to be filmed in the one day. The weather was due to be lovely until late evening but in typical UK fashion it unexpectedly changed late morning and started pouring rain! I wasn't able to get as much aerial footage as I'd hoped but i think the final video came out well considering the horrific weather and time constraints.

All aerial footage filmed by myself (Phantom 4 Pro) as was the ground footage (GH5). I edit quote a lot of our videos but outsourced the animation and editing for this one. I'd love to hear your thoughts

Watch the video HERE

All feedback welcome.
thanks
Tony
The ultimate goal is to captivate your audience and leave them wanting more. You did it. Bravo!

Reactions: Cinesky

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaklein91