Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Custom RTK Network on DJI M300 RTK - "RTK Data Converging" ISSUE

aerialprospex

Reaction score
I am currently trying to troubleshoot my connection from my Emlid Reach RS2 Base Station and M300. The goal is to send corrections from the RS2 to the RC of the M300. I get a connection, but in yellow it says "RTK Data Converging" instead of saying "Connected" in green. I have seen older posts about this around the internet, but no solutions.

Has anyone successfully sent corrections to a M300 using NTRIP and a custom RTK network?

Thank you!

Nomesurveyor

Reaction score
I am currently trying to troubleshoot my connection from my Emlid Reach RS2 Base Station and M300. The goal is to send corrections from the RS2 to the RC of the M300. I get a connection, but in yellow it says "RTK Data Converging" instead of saying "Connected" in green. I have seen older posts about this around the internet, but no solutions.

Has anyone successfully sent corrections to a M300 using NTRIP and a custom RTK network?

Thank you!
That means they are talking but not "FIXED" yet....wait.

Nomesurveyor

Reaction score
So I'm waiting for the Smart Controller firmware (V.4.00.20) to install on my tablet. The newest version is a great improvement but I can't get the APK version to load on my 10" Android tablet. My old, tired eyes have trouble with that tiny screen and I don't want to use the older firmware. C'mon DJI....GIVE!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beau_Runnels