Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Dallas Galleria Area

Fred Garvin

Reaction score
Website
orbisdroneservices.com
Did a really challenging residential roof inspection shoot this morning (Heavy canopy) in North Dallas. When I was done, since I had a 200' ceiling on my Addison Authorization, I popped up to 190 and snapped a couple of shots looking northwest at the Galleria area at I-635 and Dallas North Tollway. Beautiful day to fly!

Dallas Galleria Area.jpg

Did a really challenging residential roof inspection shoot this morning (Heavy canopy) in North Dallas. When I was done, since I had a 200' ceiling on my Addison Authorization, I popped up to 190 and snapped a couple of shots looking northwest at the Galleria area at I-635 and Dallas North Tollway. Beautiful day to fly!

View attachment 3017
Should have stopped by for lunch.

Reactions: Fred Garvin
What software do you use for the roof inspection?
None. I only provide imagery under the direction of an onsite Engineer. I provide a standard set of close-ups covering the roof and features, plus anything he wants a closer look at.

These are larger or complex roofs that would be dangerous for the Engineer to climb on, like steep slopes, Spanish Tile, old cracked concrete tiles....and in cases where walking the roof would cause more damage.

I don't provide measurements or opinions.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rainy