Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

DIY Ground Station

miturnbo

DSAR Member
Reaction score
Website
www.minutemanresponse.org
Has anyone made their own ground station and if so, did you follow a guide? Thinking about building a GS but would like some information on how to if that is available somewhere.

I believe the OP was referring to a stand alone system with a case, power source and a monitor. Firehouse sells one, but it is expensive. I am also in the process of putting one together my self, but only have the case at this time. everything you need is on amazon and it looks like you can put one together for around $300 plus the case. The case can easily cost as much as all the other parts put together.

Has anyone made their own ground station and if so, did you follow a guide? Thinking about building a GS but would like some information on how to if that is available somewhere.
I recently made one. I will be doing a full review with comments and a sheet of links and prices later this week along with battery test later this week. As soon as my M200 returns from DJI. Hopefully Wednesday. Stay tuned>>>

Attachments

• IC_Station.jpg
    IC_Station.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 25
I recently made one. I will be doing a full review with comments and a sheet of links and prices later this week along with battery test later this week. As soon as my M200 returns from DJI. Hopefully Wednesday. Stay tuned>>>
Cant wait for review looks great

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM