Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Do you live in OHIO

thanat101

Reaction score
If you or anyone you know is interested in UAVs and want to be part of a growing organization...I think this opportunity may be a good fit.

Do you have time to volunteer? Be part of something new and exciting! What better than getting together with people that have the same interests.

A volunteer organization is looking for Ohio citizens interested in sUAV maintenance, UAV mission planning, sUAV support and sUAV operation. Our organization gets together each month as a unit and trains. One weekend per month and one week per year. The Ohio Military Reserve does require each volunteer to first attend basic military training before working with drones, except for prior federal service.

If your interested in further details, please contact me at "[email protected]"

Mark
"Eyes in the Sky"

Last edited:
Thank you.

Question, does anyone know where I can purchase a small inexpensive soldering gun. I have to solder a battery wire to the control board. Trying to get a herelink to work.

You guys have Horror Fright (Harbor Freight) up there? Walmart probably has cheap ones for one-off jobs.

If you're going to have an electronics-based training program, I'd invest in some good guns, temp controllable. Cheapo guns will cause more frustration than they'll fix stuff.

Thank you.

Question, does anyone know where I can purchase a small inexpensive soldering gun. I have to solder a battery wire to the control board. Trying to get a herelink to work.
Yes welcome to the forum - glad to have you here.
You don’t want a soldering gun you want a soldering iron.
I advise you to find someone that knows how to Solder It’s pretty easy to destroy the board if you don’t know what you’re doing.

Yes, got my eyes on her 60 want soldering iron pen style. The hard parts going to be putting it back together. I bought a krossblade and immediately changed The telemetry to the herelink.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN