Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

DRONE DEPLOY

Is anyone able to get DroneDeploy latest version to run on ANDROID phone or tablets?
Specifically S9+ and Tab S7+

Just starting by seeing if anyone has had success. Latest updates have forced me to iOS for last 6months.
Hope so. I just purchased a Tripltek 8 running Android 10. DD support said it will run without issue.

The one thing you have to remember is that Andriod devices will not do panorama, only IOS devices.
definitely NOT the 'one thing' needed to remember, lol...... but thanks for the reminder! I am working with DD now, as my issue has been recognized.

Just fyi... Panos are about 10 - 15x faster using other apps over Drone Deploy.... i.e. DJI Go4

Is anyone able to get DroneDeploy latest version to run on ANDROID phone or tablets?
Specifically S9+ and Tab S7+

Just starting by seeing if anyone has had success. Latest updates have forced me to iOS for last 6months.
The S7+ is not officially supported but the S9+ is. It should work on either as long as it's Android 9 or newer. There was a bug where Android System WebView would crash the program but it worked if you disabled it.

Perhaps a little more detail on what is not working might help narrow it down.
Narrow down?? Again... just asking IF ANYONE has had success on these specific models, setup, and the latest firmware, app version.

[It gives a camera focus error when trying to take the first photo of the mission, then forces a rth.]

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barry woodham