Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Drone wanted for display !

marianmadalin32

Reaction score
Planning to open a short, small display, museum project with a focus on engineering, science, inovation and aviation in South East Europe... Does anyone want to donate (give away, FREE OF CHARGE) some old/broken drones for static display and presentation ? All donors and sponsors will be mentioned... Many thanks !!!!

If you weren't so far away I might have a couple I could donate but hopefully someone closer to you will come through with some to display.

Show me what you've got! If they're worth shipping, I can arrange them air lifted... I have many sponsors around the world, including air and sea shippers in standby... Thanks in advance!

I used to be a small museum director and was able to get nice donations of display items (not drones but just as expensive) from various manufacturers including one from Australia. They even sprang for shipping! Have you reached out to those? Some companies may have some drones that were returns and are not worth refurbishing for them.

I used to be a small museum director and was able to get nice donations of display items (not drones but just as expensive) from various manufacturers including one from Australia. They even sprang for shipping! Have you reached out to those? Some companies may have some drones that were returns and are not worth refurbishing for them.
To whom ? Give me some resources I should start with !!!

We were donated wildlife studies equipment for a small nature preserve museum - non-working telemetry radios and bat detectors- you’ll have to do the footwork, but try contacting drone manufacturers directly to see if they have any non-working models you could use for display, maybe you will get lucky and receive newer various models such as survey planes or drones- even broken ones can be good enough for displays. They can also send you advertising materials that might be useful for display as well. Also consider controllers; anything hands-on gets more attention.

I've already tried some 3d printing drone companies, with limited luck, yes... Do you know from where can I get unfinished built from scratch projects ? Many thanks.

Try the large companies- look for them on Google and send a letter to their corporate offices that explains your needs and asks for advertising materials and display materials.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN