Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

FAA Announces Part 107 Re-Testing Criteria

Luis, another question. The ACS indicates that "Radio Communications Procedures" are not on the recurrency exam. Did you see any questions where the test-taker must determine where a manned aircraft is in relation to an airport by listening to position reports on the radio?

Here's a free test tip and a silly question I missed:
In accordance with the Code of Federal Regulations, FAA certificate holders are required to update their mailing address within 30 days of obtaining a new address. Not 60 nor 90.

Now that I know the correct answer I suddenly feel a more competent aviator.;)

PS- 93%
You'd be surprised that it only took me 5 business days to get the new card. Some things don't take forever and a day.

A few weeks ago on mine it asked how long you have to wait to reapply after being convicted of growing weed.

Clearly I skipped right over that page when studying the 107 and interestingly enough it's the only crime even mentioned in it. I'm guessing growers are using drones to check on their crops.

A few weeks ago on mine it asked how long you have to wait to reapply after being convicted of growing weed.

Clearly I skipped right over that page when studying the 107 and interestingly enough it's the only crime even mentioned in it. I'm guessing growers are using drones to check on their crops.

I believe that answer is one year.

Reactions: Weaponized

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM