Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

FAA DRONE WEBINAR - "What is Class E space and how do I operate in it?"

Thoraldus

DSAR Member
Reaction score
Webinar Series: About Airspace and Airspace Authorizations Banner
Twitter ButtonFacebook Button

FAA Drone Webinar: What is Class E airspace and how do I operate in it?
Drone Pilots! Please join Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Safety Inspector Kevin Morris, “#FAADroneGuy” and our team of experts on Thursday, May 23 at 4:00 p.m. ET for a free LIVE webinar on “What is Class E airspace and how do I operate in it?” In this webinar, FAA experts will explain the difference between Class E and Surface Class E airspace, why that’s important to the drone operator, and how to navigate operational requirements prior to your flight.
Register Here!
24 hours prior to the event all registrants will receive two emails with a link to the webinar, one from the FAA and one from Eventbrite.
Format:
  • Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
  • The registration period for each webinar will open two weeks prior to the air date.
  • The webinars are hosted in audio and visual format via Adobe Connect.
  • Please download the Adobe Connect smartphone/tablet app or use the link provided in your registration confirmation email.
  • We encourage you to read the Adobe Connect How-To Guide ahead of the webinar.
  • Recordings of the webinars will be posted after each event.
  • Questions and answers received during all of our webinars are available online here.
Questions about the webinar? Please email [email protected].

Watched the webinar yesterday. It was very well presented and informative. Actually learned a few new aspects of Class E airspace.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku