Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

FAA Waiver Folks On the Job

Ditto the above question....what do you mean exactly by ALL class G airspace? Anywhere?

What did you put down for safety mitigation? Lights I assume. anything else?

TIA

Ditto the above question....what do you mean exactly by ALL class G airspace? Anywhere?

TIA

Just that. This is a wide area authorization. I requested all Class G airspace up to 400 feet agl. I used the example that Kittyhawk posted as my base and modified as need to fit my situation.

When you start filling out the application on DroneZone it asks for the requested area. I will need to get additional waivers for specific areas of controlled airspace where I anticipate a need to operate. LAX is next, Go Big or Go Home!!

Reactions: Kklix

TIA
Every daylight waiver I've received (3 so far) includes all Class G airspace anywhere for 4 years. They are not limited to your location. I'm in AZ but can go to Ohio and fly at night in any class G airspace, so long as I am in compliance with Part 107 otherwise.

Reactions: Phaedrus
Exactly. I requested Class G airspace up to 400 feet, and that was granted. I will need to do separate applications for controlled airspace.Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 10.30.09 AM.png

Every daylight waiver I've received (3 so far) includes all Class G airspace anywhere for 4 years. They are not limited to your location. I'm in AZ but can go to Ohio and fly at night in any class G airspace, so long as I am in compliance with Part 107 otherwise.
Dont know what im missing here.You say you have had 3 waivers, so far. So wouldn't that be the last 12 yrs if they were each for 4 yrs...NOT trying to b a smart azz,,,,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905