Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Facebook Post Boosting

aerialimagery

Reaction score
I'm totally new to using Facebook and still am trying to figure it out.

I paid $4.00 to boost a post today. I checked on it and so far 20 cents of the $4.00 has been spent. The boost is for 2 days. What happens at the end of 2 days. If I only get $1.00 worth of views do still pay the entire $4.00 or do I get a credit that can be used for another boost?

I don't use facebook but I have no idea what you're talking about, Ive never heard of this. I'm interested to see what someone says that is on facebook.

I've found that I've had better ROI on posts that others have shared than what I'd paid for boosted posts. We'd been better off paying a few influencers to post about us than pay FB to boost a post. Take this for what it is... Just my experience.

Reactions: BigAl07
If you pay for an ad or to boost a post you set your budget amount. You can check on the results and see how much you have spent and adjust anytime. Ive used Facebook ads and set a radius for a small area I wanted to focus on. Then set other parameters and it went to people in a certain neighborhood who were interested in aerial photos. Pretty nice.

It is amazing how you can select even a small neighborhood. A nice video of a house in that neghneighbor will get you some attention.

If you budgeted 4.00, they will use it all.

I just finished a 30.00 boost for 7 days. It seems at times not much is spent, but I think its how they advertise. They seek the right markets inside FB from what you’ve set at an audience, so you may see it fluctuate on $. Watch the #reached. I had a small market and it reached over 2500 people. I was also doing a community business campaign simultaneously, so I can’t really tell which one was getting the traffic, but I gained 10 people as followers/likes.

I tried a local rag and I threw over $500 for little ROI.

I'm totally new to using Facebook and still am trying to figure it out.

I paid $4.00 to boost a post today. I checked on it and so far 20 cents of the $4.00 has been spent. The boost is for 2 days. What happens at the end of 2 days. If I only get $1.00 worth of views do still pay the entire $4.00 or do I get a credit that can be used for another boost?

What are you talking about? What does your post have to do with this forum?

What are you talking about? What does your post have to do with this forum?

Are you a moderator?

I'm asking a question about facebook ads. It has to do with this forum because it can be a way to get business.

Do you have anything to share about facebook ads that might be helpful to me or to others?

Reactions: rvrrat14

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sysadtech99