Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Florida Drone Supply Used Inspire1's and Accessories

Florida Drone Supply

Reaction score
For all of you operating or want to operate an Inspire 1V2, we just received a large amount of used equipment. We just picked this gear up yesterday and need to inspect and test it all before it goes up for sale. We received about 15 Inspire 1 kits with X5 cameras. Some 15 mm and quite a few 45mm lenses were part of this deal. We received 12 smart power chargers, and many used TB47/48 batteries. There are several GPC hard cases and several stock DJI cases. Once we evaluate this equipment we will post it on our webpage and have this thread moved to the classified section (if that is possible). Here are a couple of pics I took this morning.

Jim

45MM Lens.jpg IMG_2704.JPG IMG_2705.JPG

Last edited:
For all of you operating or want to operate an Inspire 1V2, we just received a large amount of used equipment. We just picked this gear up yesterday and need to inspect and test it all before it goes up for sale. We received about 15 Inspire 1 kits with X5 cameras. Some 15 mm and quite a few 45mm lenses were part of this deal. We received 12 smart power chargers, and many used TB47/48 batteries. There are several GPC hard cases and several stock DJI cases. Once we evaluate this equipment we will post it on our webpage and have this thread moved to the classified section (if that is possible). Here are a couple of pics I took this morning.

Jim

View attachment 599 View attachment 600 View attachment 601

I'm in Central Florida. Mount Dora. Where are you?

Mike

If there are any fans of the original self tightening screw on props for the Inspire 1, we have them! I believe them to be one of the best props ever produced for the I1.

Screwon Props.jpg

Reactions: Mike Flys
We are excited to share this list and prices for the used Inspire 1 equipment we are offering. This has been a fun project and we look forward to creating new clients and friendships as well as working with our current clients.

We are in the process of charging and discharging all batteries to give a good detail of each batteries health, you will know the pertinent info before we ship any batteries. All of the used Inspire 1's will be on the most current FW and test flown before shipping. If we find an Inspire1 with an earlier FW we can keep it there if you prefer.

We are also working on a couple of Kit prices, standby for that.

Inspire 1 V1, naked, nothing but the copter $550, 2 available, original DJI case is included

Inspire 1 V2, naked, nothing but the copter $700, 12 available, original DJI case is included

Inspire 1 remote $245, 24 available, I will check on the version before accepting an order

X5 camera/gimbal, no lens, $725, 8 available, original case included

X3 camera/gimbal, $250, 7 available, original case included

DJI 15mm lens, $210, 13 available

Olympus 45mm lens, $275, 10 available

GPC Travel Mode Case, $275, 8 available

Smart Power Charger M100, $275, 11 available

TB47 batteries, $55, 31 available, 3 black

TB48 batteries, $75, 133 available

I1 brick chargers, $15, 30 available

There are many new props including spin on and quick release.

We have many of the DJI remote controller harnesses.

I am told the online storefront for these items should be available 6-21-18

All prices are USD and will be shipped from our Ft Myers, Florida storefront. Contact me with any questions at [email protected]

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KC5JIM