Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

For Sale DJI Inspire 1 with X3 and X5 Cameras

DogDocPhil

Reaction score
For sale. DJI Inspire 1 in custom Pelican case with a X3 with mount and X5 Camera. Inspire is in perfect working condition. I have three batteries in great working order, 1 4500 Mah and two 5700 Mah Batteries. X5 camera had a list price of $2000.00 and takes amazing pictures. Comes with two chargers. One stock charger and one after market charger. This is in pristine condition and has no damage history. I will personally guarantee this product. I will ship it in the Pelican case. Price $2500.00 See Pictures belowMVIMG_20180228_202449.jpg MVIMG_20180228_202500.jpg MVIMG_20180228_202827.jpg MVIMG_20180228_204901.jpg

Phil, could you screenshot your Inspire’s flight hours? I’m very interested in your drone if it’s still for sale.

So this is what I got when I did what you said. Not sure why it is all Zeros. The next pic is a close up using the X5 camera with spot focus. Amazing detail!!

Phil, do you use DJIGo4 app when you flew the Inspire or did you use other 3rd party software? That would explain your all zeroes in the flight record.

I only used the DJI Go app. never used any other third party app for any of my DJI products

Hello Dronescape. This was one of the first shipments of the Inspire 1. I think three years ago. No, I did not keep the receipt. I bought the X5 about a year later. Paid about $3000 for the Inspire and $2000 for the X5 and about $500 for the custom case.

Hi Phil, All you need to do is open up DJIGO 4 app then click on "Me" word at t he bottom-right of your screen then select "Flight Records" then screenshot the page.

Phil, do you use DJIGo4 app when you flew the Inspire or did you use other 3rd party software? That would explain your all zeroes in the flight record.

Just so you know, that information is only available if you sync all of your data to dji's servers. Those of us that choose not to do that, or don't bother will show all zeros like the screenshot. If you sync all your data, dji says thanks!

FYI....The DJI Go4 App is not used for the Inspire. DJI Go app is. Could be the reason there is no data.

On a side note....if this is still available, would you be willing to separate the X5?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeffN