Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Gábor from Hungary

GaborKiss

Reaction score
Hello everybody!

I'm Gábor from Hungary, Eastern Europe, and I am about to start my commercial drone business with three members of my family including my brother. The idea came from the investor who predicts a bright future for drone related business in this area.

In Hungary there is no particular drone regulation, some kind of legal work has been in process for years now, but right now all you need to fly a drone is to have an insurance and require a temporary airspace. No, we do not need to get a licence.

After some research I came to the conclusion that in Hungary most of the drone businesses offer only photography services (events, weddings, sometimes real estate), but I would like to become a professional in other areas. First we thought it would be a good idea to train ourselves in precision agriculture and we still consider this an option, but the agricultural habits are not so developed here, so it would be a challenge to draw the attention of farmers. Another idea is to carry out industrial inspections, for example, solar panel, wind turbine, rooftop, bridge, power lines, cell tower inspections. Some really big domestic companies came up with their own solution, like one of the biggest electricity providers, but I believe there still is a great opportunity to exploit. The drone business is still in its infancy in Eastern Europe.

I hope I can be a productive member of this community and I can not wait to read your experiences and advice!

Best Regards,
Gábor

Hello and welcome to the Commercial Drone Pilots forum. We are glad to have you on board. I'm confident you'll find lots of helpful and enlightening information throughout this forum.

If you haven't already done so, consider adding your LOCATION to your forum profile to help us know where you are when you post suggestions or ask for assistance. It helps a lot more than you might think especially because this is an international forum with members from all parts of the world. Here's a direct link to yours:

https://commercialdronepilots.com/account/account-details

Last edited:
Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the CommercialDronePilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in the commercial drone field.
Enjoy the forum!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlanzFPV