Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from EasyDroneAdmin

edaDev

Reaction score
Website
easydroneadmin.com
Hi all
We've developed a web based app specifically for Pt107 commercial pilots, and we're looking for some 'early adopters' to review and feedback on the software. This is a completely free opportunity to use the product and help us ensure that it delivers what's needed. It can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection and will run on desktops, tablets and smartphones.

What is Easy Drone Admin?
EDA makes it quick and easy to produce Quotes (most of which will contain often used line-items), convert them to Orders and generate Invoices, all in one seamless workflow process. It can store comprehensive details of your clients and potential clients, and has a very efficient calendar system where any Reminders or Jobs can be detailed. For much more information, do please visit EasyDroneAdmin.com.

How to apply for a FREE account
We're providing a limited number of free accounts (for at least one year), bypassing the usual monthly payment scheme. Of course, there's no such thing as a free lunch, so we would request feedback and comments in return. To start the process, please email me at [email protected] with your Last Name, your preferred Email Address for Login and a Password of your choice. We'll generate a free account that you can start using it right away.

Regards to all
Tony Wright - Lead Developer

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums - a lot of good info here. Also, the search function (magnifying glass icon upper right) is a great way to find answers to many of the questions.

Reactions: dirkclod
Hi
Thanks to everyone who's registered for the 1 year free trial / helper deal. We still have a few free accounts still available, so do please review the web site and let us know if you'd like to participate. See the first message in this thread for details of how to apply.
//tony

Reactions: BigAl07
Ok, I'm missing something, I went to register you requested the nine bucks a month right off. I would like to check out your software though.

Ok, I'm missing something, I went to register you requested the nine bucks a month right off. I would like to check out your software though.

Hiya
Actually it's $8.99 and there's a 14 day trial period, but yes, you went the wrong route anyway... :)

Please email support@easydroneadmin; I need your surname, preferred email address for login and a password of your choice please.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boduku