Welcome, Commercial Drone Pilots!
Join our growing community today!

Greetings from Jax Beach, FL

Wavepilot

Reaction score
Website
www.wavepilot.com
I'm surprised I just found this forum, having been a longtime InspirePilots and PhantomPilots member. Better late than never and I look forward to collaborating with fellow professionals here to learn and lend a hand. I plow my trade mostly in NE Florida which has explosive growth. You can see our areas of expertise here: www.wavepilot.com

Cheers!

Look at bottom of page,we have 15 forums.
Welcome to CDP .
Look around and find what your interest is and let it rip . Have any question's feel free to ask any staff
in a message concerning the forum and glad you have joined .
Enjoy and be safe .
0rojyyg-png.363

Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!

Reactions: dronecyclops
Welcome to the forum from the dry lakeless hills of Lake City FL. An irony... I know. If lakes grew here as much as your knowledge will, Lake City would become an ocean. ;)

Welcome again!
Thanks for the greeting and I hear what you say about Lake City. I've flown a few of the FPL solar farms in your area and there is room for plenty more.

Reactions: BSauce955
Welcome from New York...well until the end of the week and I arrive in Florida to ride out the rest of the winter :)

I'm surprised I just found this forum, having been a longtime InspirePilots and PhantomPilots member. Better late than never and I look forward to collaborating with fellow professionals here to learn and lend a hand. I plow my trade mostly in NE Florida which has explosive growth. You can see our areas of expertise here: www.wavepilot.com

Cheers!
Hello there, Kory here UP in Yulee, lets get a beer sometime

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harley1905